1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup EZ'S BEST COCOA POWDER
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 piece fresh egg
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sifted powder sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven at 350°F. In a medium bowl sift together the flour, EZ'S BEST COCOA POWDER, and baking soda then set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until combined. Add egg, milk and vanilla then gradually add in the flour.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of chocolate dough and form it into balls.
4. For the filling: Beat powder sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Scoop 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture and form it into balls.
5. Slightly flatten a piece of chocolate dough ball, top with peanut butter ball. Roll the dough to completely cover the filling.
6. Line the dough 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Lightly flatten and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake the cookies in the oven for 8-9 minutes until the surface slightly cracks.
8.Transfer it to the wire racks and let it cool.