December 14, 2020
Easy Holiday Truffle Fudge
- Condensed Milk, 1 can (14 ounces)
- Catalina Cocoa Powder, 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter, 2 tablespoons
- Christmas Nonpareils or Candy Sprinkles
- 16 pieces
- Grease a medium sized bowl. Cook condensed milk, cocoa, and butter in a non stick medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is very thick and leaves distinct trail when dragged across bottom of saucepan, around 15-20 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared bowl and refrigerate until cool, at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours (cover with plastic wrap if chilling overnight).
- Scoop mixture into approximately 1 tablespoon–size pieces and roll into 1-inch balls. Place desired coatings in small bowls and roll each candy in coating until covered. Serve. (Truffle fudge can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2 weeks)