- Cream butter, brown sugar and cinnamon powder together until smooth.
- Dissolve whip cream powder to water. Whip until smooth, set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and fluffy. Then add the whipped cream until combined. Spread frosting on top of cinnamon rolls.
Instructions for Dough:
- Make Up Roll out the dough about 1/2cm. thick and approximately 25cm. width. Spread the cinnamon filling evenly, brush opposite edge with egg wash. Roll out dough and sealed the end, cut out to 2 1/2 cm. thick and arrange upside down on tray and then brush with egg wash. Proofing Proof for 1 hr. until almost double the size. Relative humidity ~ 80 - 85%. Proofing temperature ~ 31° - 37°Celsius. Baking Preheat oven. Bake for 13 minutes. Oven temperature ~ 180°C / 356°F
- Dissolve egg powders to water. Set aside
- Mix all the dry ingredients to make a premix.
- Dough Development Put the premixes to the mixing bowl, add both egg mixture to the water and milk and mixed. Add the butter and shortening. To check the dough, stretch the dough to show the window pane. Fermentation After mixing. Set aside and let it rest for 30 mins until it double the size. After proofing punching down the dough to deflate the air.