- 250g Catalina Dark Chocolate Callets
- 250g Glucose
- 125g Condensed Milk
- 125g Water
- 175g Desiccated Coconut
- 100g Catalina Natural Dark
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Place in a stainless bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy pot, simmer condensed milk, water and glucose. On the onset of boiling, switch off the heat and immediately pour hot mixture into chopped chocolates.
- Allow to sit. Stir with wooden spoon to melt. Add in desiccated coconut.
- Allow mixture to set in the chiller overnight or until set.
- Form into balls then coat with cocoa powder.