- 500 grams CATALINA Dark Chocolate Couverture Callets
- 62.50 grams Heavy Cream
- 40 grams Pumpkin Seeds
- 85 grams Almond Flakes
- 10 grams Rum
- 70 grams Almond Flakes, roasted
- 30 grams Pumpkin seeds
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Place in a stainless bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy pot, simmer heavy cream. On the onset of boiling, switch off the heat and immediately pour hot cream into chopped chocolates.
- Allow to sit. Stir with wooden spoon to melt. Add nuts, seeds and rum.
- Allow mixture to set in the chiller overnight or until set.
- Form into balls then coat with mixture of nuts and seeds.