- 500 grams CATALINA Dark Chocolate Couverture Callets
- 62.50 grams Heavy Cream
- 62.50 grams Collagen
- 375 grams Almond Flakes
Coating: 100 grams Almond Flakes, roasted
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Place in a stainless bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy pot, simmer heavy cream. On the onset of boiling, switch off the heat and immediately pour hot cream into chopped chocolates.
- Allow to sit. Stir with wooden spoon to melt. Add in collagen.
- Allow mixture to set in the chiller overnight or until set.
- Form into balls then coat with almond flakes.