- 500 grams CATALINA Dark Chocolate Couverture Callets
- 62.50 grams Heavy Cream
- 4 grams Instant Coffee Powder
- 10 grams Coffee Brandy
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Place in a stainless bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy pot, simmer heavy cream and coffee powder. On the onset of boiling, switch off the heat and immediately pour hot cream into chopped chocolates.
- Allow to sit. Stir with wooden spoon to melt.
- Allow mixture to set in the chiller overnight
- or until set.
- Form into balls then coat with desiccated coconut.