2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1/3 cup EZ'S BEST PURE ALKALIZED COCOA POWDER
1 cup water
2 pcs eggs
1/2 cup of fresh milk
1/8 cup buttermilk powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1/4 cut butter
3 tablespoons EZ'S BEST PURE ALKALIZED COCOA POWDER
3 tablespoons buttermilk powder
2 1/4 cup powder sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt then set aside.
2. Combine fresh milk and buttermilk powder, set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine butter, EZ'S BEST PURE ALKALIZED COCOA POWDER and water. Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs, buttermilk mixture and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute. Pour thin batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 35 minutes fo lined 13x9x2 inch pan, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. For frosting combine butter, EZ'S BEST PURE ALKALIZED COCOA POWDER, buttermilk and fresh milk. Bring mixture to boil, turn off heat. Add powder sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
6. Pour warm Chocolate-Buttermilk Frosting over the warm brownies, spreading evenly. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.