September 09, 2021
Chilled Cheesecake w/ Fresh Fruits
1 cup Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Sugar
2 Sheets Gelatin
1/2 cup EZ'S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER
2/3 cup Water
1. Bloom gelatin in cold after for 2 minutes. In a small saucepan let the milk simmer, add in gelatin to melt. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar for 3 minutes add in gelatin mixture.
3. Whisk the EZ'S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER and water until soft peaks, fold in cream cheese mixture until combined.
4. Transfer into prepared mold, chilled for 4 to 6 hours to set.
5. Topped with fresh fruits and berries before serving.