- Butter, unsalted 57g
- Water 120g
- Salt 0.07g
- All Purpose Flour 60g
- Eggs, fresh 100g
- All Purpose Flour 140g
- Butter, unsalted 100g
- Sugar, light brown 36.84 % 140 g 3/4 cup EZ's
- Best Flavocol 2g (Ube, Strawberry or Buko Pandan*)
- *For Buko Pandan use 1% or 5g per recipe
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a small sauce pan, bring water and butter to a rolling boil.
- Stir in flour and salt until mixture forms into a ball.
- Then transfer dough into large mixing bowl. Using paddle attachment add egg eggs one at a time, mixing well until smooth.
- Transfer in a piping bag then pipe in the silicone mat 1.5 - 2 inches size.
- Bake at 200 C for 45 mins to 1 hr.
For the Craquelin topping :
- In one mixing bowl put all the ingredients ,using paddle attachment mix in medium speed until it forms into a dough.
- Using rolling pin roll the dough 2mm ,then rest in the chiller 1 to 2hrs before cutting in round shape , then put on the top of choux paste.