- 10 chocolate chip cookies
- 10 wafer cookies
- 6 meringue cookies
- 15 chocolate covered pretzels
- 6 palmier cookies
- 6 whole candied orange slices
- 8 whole strawberries, sliced
- 12 Raspberry
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
- 1/4 cup pecans
- CATALINA Milk Chocolate Callets
- CATALINA Dark Chocolate Callets
- CATALINA White Chocolate Buttons
Preparation: prepare charcuterie board/platter of your choice to arrange fruits, nuts cookies, chocolates and sauces. Fill in any open areas with berries, nuts or CATALINA Chocolates Couverture.
- EZ's Best Whipping Cream Powder 75
- Water, cold 225 1 cup
- Light Corn Syrup 30
- CATALINA Dark Chocolate Callets* 250
- Butter, unsalted 40
- In a saucepan, dissolve cream powder in water. Stir to a smooth consistency. Add corn syrup, bring to heat. Do not simmer.
- Pour in hot cream mixture to melt. Lastly add in the butter.
- Arrange the Sauces: On a large wooden board add the bowls of sauces.
- Add the Fruit: Place fruits on the board then fill in the spaces with raspberries and strawberries.
- Add Cookies, Chocolates, Almonds, and Pretzels on to the board. Evenly space the ingredients on the board for variety then enjoy!