Pride Jelly Jigglers
3 Tbsp EZ'S BEST GELATINE POWDER
30 ml Water
1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Fresh Milk
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Pineapple Juice
1 ½ Tbsp EZ'S BEST GELATINE POWDER
1 ½ Cup Water
1 ½ Cup Fruit Cocktail Juice
Food Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet)
1. Disperse Gelatine powder into water then set aside to bloom.
2. In a small sauce pan bring fruit cocktail juice to a simmer and dissolve sugar and bloomed Gelatine.
3. Divide Gelatine mix into 6 parts and color individually (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet) allow to set for 15 to 30 mins. When completely set, slice into small cubes.
4. In a medium size sauce pan bring pineapple juice to a simmer then set aside. Heat Fresh milk, condensed milk and heavy cream to a simmer add bloomed Gelatine and melt mix in pineapple juice and set aside.
5. Layer the colored cubes according to the arrangement of the rainbow and then pour over with the cream mixture. Place in the chiller to set for 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Decorate with whipped cream topping and cherries.