236 g Cream Cheese (Softened)
1/2Cup White Granulated Sugar
7 g EZ's BEST GELATIN POWDER
14 g Water
80 g EZ’S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER
130 g Cold Water
50 g Melted White Chocolate
1 ½ Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
¼ Cup Melted Butter
1. Disperse Gelatine Powder into 14ml of water then set aside to bloom.
2. In a medium size bowl cream softened creamcheese with sugar then set aside.
3. Disperse the whipping cream powder into the cold water then whisk until soft peaks form
4. Using a double boiler melt the white chocolate and pour over the Gelatine while still hot to melt add the white chocolate mix into the creamcheese mixture and fold in the whipped cream until well-combined do not overmix.
5. Divide the mixture into 6 parts and individually apply food color to represent the rainbow.
6. To assemble mix the melted butter with the crushed graham and spread thinly at the bottom of your cake mold or container
7. Next is pour in the colored cream cheese mixture according to the shades of the rainbow.
8. First is violet then, blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Cover the cake and allow to set in the chiller for 15 to 30 mins.
9. When set cut the cake into squares and decorate with whipped cream topping and candy sprinkles.