Skip to content
December 14, 2020
Spiced Christmas Hot Cocoa Drink
- White Sugar, 80 grams
Catalina Cocoa Powder, 100 grams
- Ground Cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Star Anise
- Mini Marshmallows, 75 grams
- Divide the sugar evenly between the jars and lightly shake to form a flat layer at the base of the jar.
- Sift the cocoa, cinnamon and salt into a clean, dry bowl. Divide the mix between the jars, gently spooning over the sugar to create 2 different layers.
- Gently put the marshmallows into the top of each jar. Close off the lid.
- Using 4 lengths of twine, tie each whole star anise to a cinnamon stick to create 4 separate spice bundles.
- To serve, remove the marshmallows from the jar, transfer the dry mix into a cup/mug place the star anise and cinnamon stick inside.
- Boil 200ml of milk pour into the cup/mug. Stir until fully mixed and add the marshmallows. Enjoy your hot spiced cocoa drink.