Skip to content
December 14, 2020
Hot Cocoa Bomb
- Barry Callebaut Dark Chocolate Compound, 150 grams
- Catalina Cocoa Powder, 20 grams
- EZ’s Best Cocoa Powder, 20 grams
- Mini Marshmallows, 10 grams
- Put the dark chocolate in a stainless mixing bowl and put on top of a pot in simmering water, then off the heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine Catalina cocoa powder and EZs Best cocoa powder. Sift together, then set aside.
- Put 1 tablespoon melted chocolate into your molds, smoothing it around the edges until everything is covered. Set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
- Fill your mold ½ tablespoon cocoa mixture with around 6 pcs mini mallows.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over top to seal the "back" of the bombs. Place mold in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
- Serve in a mug, pour hot milk over the bomb and stir until completely melted.