- Barry Callebaut Dark Chocolate Callets, 200 grams
- Dry Salted Roasted Peanuts, 1/2 cup
- Chow Mien or Pancit Canton Noodles, 100 grams
- Gold Edible Beads
- Line baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Place the dark chocolate in a stainless mixing bowl and put-on top of a pot in simmering water, then off the heat. Gently stir until melted. Set aside.
- Gently fold in noodles and peanuts into melted chocolate until evenly coated.
- Scoop about heaping 1- tablespoon of dipped noodles into the lined sheet.
- Form into high mounds, then arrange sprinkle with gold edible beads.
- Refrigerate until set for 15 minutes before serving.