- Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Confectioner's Sugar, 3 tablespoons
- Unsalted Butter, 1 tablespoon
- Barry Callebaut Dark Chocolate Callets, 500 grams
- Heart Sprinkles
- Place the dark chocolate in a stainless mixing bowl and put-on top of a pot in simmering water, then off the heat. Gently stir until melted. Transfer melted chocolate into a piping bag.
- For the filling: Cream the butter and peanut butter until light and creamy, gradually add in the confectioner’s sugar until well blended. Transfer filling into a pastry/piping bag.
- Lined mini muffin pan with baking paper. Pipe chocolate into the bottom of each cup, about ¼ full. Gently tap the pan to even out the layer of chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes until set.
- Take out of the ref, fill in with peanut butter filling until ¾ full. Refrigerate to set.
- Pipe melted chocolate on top of peanut butter layer filling. Decorate with sprinkles as desired. Chill for 30 minutes.
- When fully set, remove the peanut butter cups in to muffin pan and serve.