- Heavy Cream 3 250g
- Fresh Milk 250g
- Sugar, refined white 80g
- EZ's Best Vanilla Powder 0.35g pinch
- EZ's Best Gelatine Powder 12g
- Water, cold 100g
- In a small bowl sprinkle EZ's Best Gelatine Powder in water and allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve and mix the heavy cream, sugar, and, EZ's Best Vanilla Powder vanilla in milk over medium heat add in the bloomed gelatin and stir until mixture is homogenous.
- Transfer the cooked mixture and fill up the prepared container/mold cups. Chill the panna cotta cups for 1 to 2 hours to set.
- Sprinkle over set panna cotta choice of crushed cereals before serving.