All-purpose flour - 190g
Bread flour - 190g
Yeast - 4g
Water (cool) - 251ml
Salt - 8g
Pate Fermentee - 57g
Black & Bold Cocoa Powder - 15g
Salt - 4g
Ice Water - 119ml
All-purpose Flour - 90g
Bread Flour - 90g
Yeast - 2g
Ripe Avocado - 75g
Salt - 2g
Chili Flakes - 2g
Concasse Tomatoes - 30g
To make the Pate Fermentee
1. Whisk and sift in all dry ingredients into the cold water and form into a ball.
2. Place in a non-reactive bowl let ferment overnight at room temp.
To make Black Baguette
1. Whisk together all dry ingredients stir in water and press until it forms into a ball knead in pate fermentee
2. Continue kneading for 5 minutes or until dough is smooth and stretchy. Place in a floured bowl and allow to ferment for 2 hours folding in after an hour.
3. Divide dough in half and let rest for 10 mins.
4. Roll out dough and shape into a baton proof for 20-30 minutes.
5. Sift a light cover of bread flour over shaped dough before slashing then bake with steam for 20 minutes at 425F
6. Let cool before cutting into tapa size pieces.
7. Using a fork, mash the ripe avocados add salt and peppers and generously spread on top of your toast and garnish with concassed tomatoes.