- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seed, paste
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. EZ's Best Potassium Sorbate
- 1/4 cup Water
- In a small bowl dissolve EZ' Best Potassium sorbate in water then set aside.
- Using a food processor, process the drained chickpeas. add in the sesame seed paste, garlic powder, salt, cumin, cayenne and slowly pour in the water mixture.
- Add the rest of the liquid ingredients into the mix and continue pulsing until mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- For keeping make sure to place the hummus in a sterilized container and refrigerated.
- Place hummus containers on a board or platter.
- Arrange the pitas, veggies, cheese, and olives around the hummus containers and serve.