- Sugar, white refined 120g
- Water, hot 120g
- EZ's Best Flavocol (Ube, Pandan or Strawberry) 3g
- EZ's Best Meringue Powder 25g
- Preheat the oven into 105 Celsius.
- In a stand mixer bowl add the sugar syrup and meringue powder then stir.
- Turn speed up into a medium and beat the mixture for 3 minutes then accelerate the speed into high for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the meringue to pastry bag and pipe as desired.
- Bake for 90 minutes. Leave the meringue cookies into the oven for at least an hour and refrain from opening it. Meringue cookies need a warm dry place to cool after baking.