- EZ's Best Whipping Cream Powder 125g
- Water, cold 250g
- EZ's Best Gelatine Sheet 6.6g
- Sugar, confectioner's 22g
- EZ's Best Flavocol 2g (choice of Strawberry or Buko Pandan)
- EZ's Best Vanilla Powder 2g
- In a medium size bowl soak gelatin sheets in ice cold water set aside for 15 minutes until soft, remove excess water before melting using a double boiler. Let the gelatin cool down to room temperature but not to set.
- Using an electric or stand mixer disperse EZ's Best whipping cream powder in cold water and whisk until soft peaks starts to form.
- Gradually temper the gelatin into the whipping cream, add in the powdered sugar, EZ's Best Flavocol and vanilla if required.
- Continue whisking until stiff peaks are formed then pipe the prepared filling into the cream puff shells.