- Cake Flour 234g
- Sugar, granulated 108g
- Egg yolks 144g
- Water 170g
- EZ's Best Vanilla Powder 0.55g
- Vegetable Oil 94g
- Egg Whites 256g
- Cream of Tartar 2g
- Sugar 108g
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line mamon molder with baking paper.
- Mixture A: Mix together cake flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Gradually add in egg yolks, water, oil and EZ's Best Vanilla Powder.
- Mixture B: Beat egg whites with Cream of Tartar using wire whip attachment until soft peak then gradually add sugar. Continue beating until soft peak forms.
- Fold in Mixture A to Mixture B.
- Pour into mamon molder, bake for 25-30 mins.