- Cashew Nuts, roasted, 224 grams
- Confectioner’s Sugar, 100 grams
- Catalina Cocoa Powder, 30 grams
- Coconut Oil, 6 tablespoons
- Vanilla, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, iodized, 1 pinch
- Process cashew nuts in Russell Hobbs food processor until oil is released and smooth, about 10 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl often.
- Add sifted sugar and cocoa powder, oil, vanilla, and salt, process until fully incorporated and mixture begins to loosen slightly and becomes glossy, about 5 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.