- Pumpkin, boiled and mashed, 250 grams
- Canola Oil, 6 tablespoons
- White Sugar, 50 grams
- Cinnamon Powder, 1/8 teaspoon
- All-purpose Flour, 100 grams
- Gluten-free Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, iodized, 1 pinch
- Barry Callebaut Dark Chocolate Callets
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt together in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk mashed pumpkin, oil and sugar in a bowl until emulsified. Gently fold in dry ingredients into wet mixture until smooth.
- Using pastry bag with star tip nozzle, pipe batter to a drop flower shape onto prepared sheets, spacing them about 1 inch apart. Put 1 piece Chocolate Callet in the center.
- Bake cookies, 10 to 12 minutes, until sides are firm. Let cookies cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.