- Peach Halves, sliced, 260 grams
- Cinnamon Powder, 1/8 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar, 30 grams
- Butter, unsalted, 15 grams
- Unsalted Butter, cold, 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour, 70 grams
- Walnuts, finely chopped, 1/4 cup
- Sugar, 1/3 cup
- Salt, iodized, 1 pinch
For the Filling:
- Gently toss peaches, cinnamon and sugar together in a medium non-stick saucepan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until peaches are covered with sugar glaze. Lastly add butter just until incorporated. Set aside.
For the Streusel:
- In a separate bowl, combine rice flour, sugar, walnuts, salt, and butter. Use fork or hand to rub in mixture together until pea sized dough form (Don't overmix dough or biscuits will be tough.) Spread streusel mixture into baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes until light brown and crispy. Let cool and set aside.
To assemble and serve:
Put around 2-3 slices of glazed peaches into the bottom of cobbler glass. Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of streusel. Repeat procedure until desired layer. Put a scoop of vanilla or yoghurt cream on top to serve.