- Banana, overripe, 4 pieces
- Canola Oil, 6 tablespoons
- Maple Syrup, 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
- Rice Flour, 90 grams
- Gluten-free Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, iodized, 1 pinch
- Goji Berry, coarsely chopped, 25 grams
- Chocolate Chips, 25 grams
- Walnuts, coarsely chopped, 30 grams
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9-inch loaf pan. Set side.
- Combine rice flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Whisk banana, oil, maple syrup and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth. Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture until combined.
- Gently fold in goji berry, chocolate chips and walnuts in the batter. Do not overmix.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack.